Today is a special day for me. The Frankenstang project started exactly 2 years ago today when on Saturday, Aug 20th, 2011 John, Brian and I removed the first seat from the mustang.
As a little more time went on and the interior and exterior were completely stripped the work needed to fix her began to pile up. After Jon S and I tore the car apart removing every bit of tar and rusty metal we were left with no engine bay and damaged frame rails.
Jesse Fast came in and we spent a year welding it back together. With a new engine bay and new supports throughout she's become Frankenstang.
Maddie and I covered her in POR 15 and primer to keep the rust away, and right now the car is in Delaware getting the final body work done and then in a few weeks Joe E will be painting her candy apple red.
Here's hoping we see Frankenstang come alive by next spring! Thanks guys, so so much.